Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Mini Photocontest

Repetitions, Leading Lines, Rule of Thirds. Those three factors of composition were to be combined as the theme of our mini photocontest. Unfortunately for me, I didn't hear "Repetition". So I move on to shoot photos with the given factors. An hour after, inside the lecture hall, one by one the participants submit their entries. My entry was this statue. I chose this because it contained the rule of thirds and it has a leading line. Plus, the rule of triangles. But it didn't have repetitions. So, long story short I didn't get any place. The winner was a Moncada local and a high school student with very nice shots. But I received some consolations from our speaker because when they viewed my photo, some of his remarks were, "good exposure and very nice photo" which tickled me a little inside. hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment